2019 IDAL Pin Design Contest | IDAL
CONTEST INSTRUCTIONS: To enter for a chance to win, submit an entry with selected design and contact information to email@example.com. Entrant can submit unlimited entries between July 10 – August 1, 2019. Contest ends on August 1, 2019, and the winner will be announced on or about August 9, 2019. For full contest rules, see below.
ABOUT THE CONTEST
The IDAL Pin Design contest is limited to the continental United States
One (1) Winner will be selected from all the entries. The Grand Prize is a complimentary registration to the 2019 IDAL Convention. The Grand Prize is valued at approximately US$50.
CONTEST STARTS: July 10, 2019
CONTEST ENDS: August 1, 2019. Winner will be announced on the applicable social site contest post on or about August 9, 2019.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSORS: This promotion (the “Contest”) is sponsored by IDAL, 415 S Sharon Amity Road, Suite B, Charlotte, NC, 28211, (630) 524-3170, www.decorativeartisans.org (the “Sponsor”), subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest limited to the USA. IDAL Board Members and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. TIMING: Contest begins at the Start of Day (EST) on July 10, 2019 and continues until the End of Day (EST) on August 1, 2019. Online entries must be received by the End of Day (EST) on August 1, 2019, to be eligible.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: HOW TO ENTER: Entrant must submit an entry with their design and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrant can submit as many entries as they would like. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. One (1) Winner will be selected by a separate judging committee from the entries. Entrants must meet all conditions of this section; Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent Entrant from meeting any or all conditions.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Winner will be selected from all the entries and will win a complimentary registration to the 2019 IDAL Convention, a prize valued at approximately US$50. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Prize will be awarded if properly claimed.
6. DRAWING: The winning selection will be announced on or about August 9, 2019. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by private message and/or email within two weeks following the drawing. Winner notified must respond within ten (10) days of notice of award.
8. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) name, city, state and country, and prize awarded, for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
9. LAW: Subject to all country, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of North Carolina, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in above. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media site, including Facebook and Instagram.